Monday, July 21, 2008

More Wee Folk On the Way

We'll I've recently been greeted with the delightful news we're going tobe Grandparents again. So very Coooooool!!!

Back in the day, I always figured we'd be knee deep in grandbabies by the time we were fifty. That never materialized. Don't get me wrong, I'm deeply greatful for the three we've been blessed with to date. Their the apples of our eyes. Love em dearly. They bring such joy and chuckles.

Our plan was, have our family young and be young grandparents. We figured that way by the time we we're in our sixties the bulk of our grand babies would be in there late teens and early twenties. I envisioned we'd be on to the great grands around that time.

Well the best laid plans of mice and men always seem to go arye. (What's the blog bi-line.. life is what happens well your making your plans...rest gently John). So the truth of the matter is we're into our second string of wee grandfolk as our mid fifities approach. Am I disappointed no, not at all... just tired and pregnant with anticipation as we await the new arrivals.... can i get an AMEN to that.

No comments: